My name is Veronika and I love decorating cakes. I have worked as a decorator for Costco for three years, and have started to get into making cakes outside of work. I also love dancing, triathlons, and small dogs.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Birthday Cakes

Happy birthday to Sondra in 2007!
This was back when I didn't know how to make a tiered cake.
But I attempted and here's what happened.






Paul's Birthday - yummy yummy!
Chocolate cake with a chocolate whip filling, covered in ganache.




Clarissa's Birthday!
Her favorite - white cake with a cream cheese whip filling, layered with strawberries on the inside, and iced with the same filling and strawberries on the outside.




Daniel's Birthday...I promised everyone a cat would be in
attendance so i used chocolate chips to create one.
And it's a german chocolate cake. The outside is iced with a chocolate whip, covered in ganache, and covered again in german chocolate. Pecans make up the bottom border.



The inside layers...a little blurry but they were tasty


2 comments:

  1. Did you delete my comments? What is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored to be featured with my birthday cake here! It was deeeelish. Thanks again for that.

    ReplyDelete