My name is Veronika and I love decorating cakes. I have worked as a decorator for Costco for three years, and have started to get into making cakes outside of work. I also love dancing, triathlons, and small dogs.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter-time Party




Iced in Swiss-Meringue Buttercream (tinted yellow), with fondant flowers going in a circle up and around the cake...also my first time doing swiss dots. Don't judge me, I was rushed. The bottom picture is so everyone can enjoy the pretty tulips!


2 comments:

  1. AmaZinG! I love those flowers! Change the date on your camera,goofball!! People are gonna think your just pulling random pics from wherever. LOL!!! Hey, do you do animal prints??!!! My daughter has given me a cake sketch she wants for her bday!!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know I need to change the date! I promise it was this month ha ha...And I haven't done an animal print cake yet but i've been wanting to! What kind of prints does she want??And when's her birthday?

    ReplyDelete